Can someone recommend me a motorcycle Accessory Power Management? or Fuse Box etc? - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 4Likes

post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Can someone recommend me a motorcycle Accessory Power Management? or Fuse Box etc?

Hi All,

I've never had to run so much accessories on a bike, I think it's time to get a Accessory Power Management box or a fuse box.

There are so many in the market, so i'm a bit lost on what is really the best.

Any recommendations you can give me would be helpful.

Thanks.
Rich.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 04:19 PM

Drago posted about the Rowe PDM60 - seems a good choice. I will probably get one.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yromulus View Post
Drago posted about the Rowe PDM60 - seems a good choice. I will probably get one.
I saw a video review of the PDM60, confused the **** out of me.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 04:29 PM

I think it is ultimately quite easy. Connect it to the earth, positive and switched positive and then just connect up your bits and pieces and all is well. Famous last words?!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 06:41 PM

I'll probably just get the Eastern Beaver 3CS as that'll give me all I need for my accessories.

Honda 12v accessory kit - front connector. Will use this to plug in my phone, which will be my GPS.
Oxford Heated Grips - straight to battery, as they automatically switch off when they detect the engine is off.
Fog lights - 3CS
Heated clothing connector - 3CS
MCCruise control - 3CS

And that'll be me done for electrical farking. I'll use the Rugged Roads kit to plug the ignition trigger from the 3CS into the underseat accessory socket that's designed for an alarm.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherbiker View Post
I'll probably just get the Eastern Beaver 3CS as that'll give me all I need for my accessories.

Honda 12v accessory kit - front connector. Will use this to plug in my phone, which will be my GPS.
Oxford Heated Grips - straight to battery, as they automatically switch off when they detect the engine is off.
Fog lights - 3CS
Heated clothing connector - 3CS
MCCruise control - 3CS

And that'll be me done for electrical farking. I'll use the Rugged Roads kit to plug the ignition trigger from the 3CS into the underseat accessory socket that's designed for an alarm.
Yeah I tried to look for a Eastern beaver one, but can't find this in Germany. Any chance you have links for a uk or eu site that sells them?
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 09:45 AM

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Yeah what I meant was, if there is an importer or Eu company that stocks them.
Buying direct from EB will mean I'll pay 20% tax plus 20% tax on top of the shipping. It's crazy. Always cheaper to find a shop in the EU who is a stock list.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yromulus View Post
I think it is ultimately quite easy. Connect it to the earth, positive and switched positive and then just connect up your bits and pieces and all is well. Famous last words?!
yep its a peace of p...s! just get one.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washryc View Post
Yeah what I meant was, if there is an importer or Eu company that stocks them.
Buying direct from EB will mean I'll pay 20% tax plus 20% tax on top of the shipping. It's crazy. Always cheaper to find a shop in the EU who is a stock list.
By the time I sell and ship to a Euro importer and he pays duties and tax etc to get them into Euro country, then he adds on his profit and shipping and my friend you likely would pay more than ordering directly from me.

I'm a small time business owner that also rides and owns a CRF1000L, why not support me, my products are well worth whatever extra costs you have. I'm selling to Euro customers every day and they feel the costs are worth what I have. Just ask anyone.
gasman and JasonWD like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page