Help and advice needed! - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-18-2016, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

Help and advice needed!

Can somebody help me?

I ordered upper and lower crash bars from Holan. After much trouble and no communication or response to my emails, the bars finally arrived about a month after I ordered and paid for them. However, the package came missing the majority of the nuts and bolts I need to fit the bars, and there are also no instructions.

I've been emailing Holan every few days for a month asking for the missing parts so I can just fit my f**king crash bars 2 months after I bought them. They are completely ignoring everything I send them, including emails to their complaints department and the phone number they provide (which I get a Polish friend to call because they're a Polish company) is answered by a robot which says the phone inbox is full and to call back later. 320 euros down the drain as it stands.

Please can somebody advise what I can do? I don't even know what bolts and nuts to buy because there are no instructions with their products.

Help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-18-2016, 04:30 PM

Can't help with part details but this site has good instructions and photos for fitting:

https://stromingtheworld-en.com/2016...an-crash-bars/

Good luck
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 10:31 PM

I ran into the same problem with them months ago. So annoyed but I managed to cancel the order and they managed to refund me since they took months to 'prepare' shipment.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 02:31 AM

If you are from the UK and paid on a credit card, you could always just call the card company up and get them to refund all you money and buy elsewhere if you wanted based on the company failing to send what was orderd and paid for.
I've done this in the past when a company would not respond to emails, and got an email from them the very next day after the credit card company claimed the money off of them, asking me how they could solve the delivery / product problem...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page