Motorcycle.com Test Ride - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-23-2015, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Motorcycle.com Test Ride

They say shutting it off will maintain your ABS setting but not your TC. Sounds nice a throaty in the video.

They seem to think no cruise control will be a detriment... ok LOL (McCruise FTW)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-23-2015, 01:48 PM

Scrolled through the comments to see he reported being 5'11, that should help riders here determine what riding ergo's will be like for them. I'm 5'11 so this is a perfect reference for me
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-24-2015, 01:20 AM

I've read reviews now from people who are 6'4" all the way to 5'11 who say the AT fits them perfectly. Hard to believe.

The only true test will be when you yourself sit on the bike as we all come in different shapes and sizes with different size torso's, arm and leg lengths etc

I'm 6'2 and my knuckles drag on the ground sometimes ...I see people like erey who is slightly shorter with bar rises and a screen extension which makes me wonder, maybe he has shorter arms and a long torso ?

Last edited by marsbeetle; 12-24-2015 at 01:22 AM.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-24-2015, 10:18 AM

we're all built different. I read about a guy my size, 5'7 who said he had his feet flat on the floor...

Also, the seats are adjustable.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page