Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum - View Single Post - What do you like about the Africa Twin CRF1000L (Manual or DCT) and why did you choos
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
james.mc

Garage
Question What do you like about the Africa Twin CRF1000L and why did you buy one?

I see quite a few posts on here discussing what people might not like about the Africa Twin CRF1000L (Manual or DCT) plus there are a number of posts about niggles, what may have broken or not quite met with peoples expectations. I guess that's mainly because reading "I rode my Africa Twin today and all was normal" doesn't make for much of discussion topic.

So! How about we get some positive points registered in the Forum. By all accounts its a great bike ('motorcycle' for those in North America) and it seems that Honda have done a great job of giving the other ADV bike manufacturers a good run for their money.

I wonder how many people considered another make before settling on the Africa Twin or why they settled on the Africa twin in the end?

Question: What do you like about the Africa Twin CRF1000L (Manual or DCT) and why did you choose to buy one?

regards
James Mc

Almost: 2017 CRF1000L DCT at the dealer with my name on it!
Current: 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050
Previous: 2003 Honda Varadero XL1000V (bought 2003, Sadly left behind in Europe)

Last edited by james.mc; 06-19-2017 at 01:49 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome