New Arrow Exhaust - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 23Likes

post #1 of 81 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 05:09 AM Thread Starter

New Arrow Exhaust

This is the new Arrow exhaust system for the AT which they are about to release(currently under development). This is only the silencer while the headers(collectors) are still being developed. Prices not yet announced. Not sure what to think of it...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by marsbeetle; 01-26-2016 at 05:14 AM. Reason: This is not the final product - thought it was but it is still under development so may change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 81 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 05:35 AM

Garage
Italian pipe looks way more cool!
post #3 of 81 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 05:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
Italian pipe looks way more cool!
Arrow is also Italian ;-) ...but I agree the Termignoni does look much nicer with its old school look.

post #4 of 81 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 04:35 PM

Arrow would look better in black, in silver it just doesn't fit in with a mostly black bike (IMO)
post #5 of 81 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 06:29 PM

Hmmm - gold forks and silver silencer don't seem to work for me on that black model
post #6 of 81 (permalink) Old 01-26-2016, 09:41 PM

Garage
I like the look of the Arrow silencer... or maybe I'm just biased as I have the Arrow on my current bike

2014 Benelli BN600IS

2013 Honda CBR250R Moriwaki (Sold)
post #7 of 81 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 07:24 PM

Feast your eyes on this.......

post #8 of 81 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 07:57 PM

Nice.... I wonder what the difference is between the two cans.

I added Arrow headers to my Super Tenere, made a huge difference in power everywhere, but especially notable in the higher RPMs.
post #9 of 81 (permalink) Old 02-28-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy F View Post
Feast your eyes on this.......

Not bad! Any idea how much lighter this is compared to full stock exhaust? 5kg?

*** Adventures of the Arctic Twin ***

post #10 of 81 (permalink) Old 02-28-2016, 03:28 PM

I had a complete system from Arrows on my Yamaha T-Max 530 (also parallel twin, albeit half the size). The pipe was louder, noticeably louder, but the sound was not meatier by any means. Sold it a couple of weeks later.

Of all the exhausts I had in recent years (Arrows on T-Max, Two Brothers on KTM 990, Akrapovic on KTM 990 and BMW F800 GS, Beowolf on Tiger 800 XCx and Leo Vince on Varadero and Transalp 700) Beowolf sounded best.

I would be happy to buy it again, this time for AT, but they do not have one on offer

Leo Vince is number two on my list and this is what I will probably buy as soon as it becomes available (slip-on only, carbon version).

Resigned from purchase in 2016.

Last edited by marekm; 02-28-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page