Gday From Queensland Australia - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:27 AM Thread Starter

Red face Gday From Queensland Australia

Gday all my name is George come from Way Up in North Queensland were I got the nickname Crocman anyway I live in Brisbane area near Redland Bay area of Queensland Australia.
I been riding for most of my life on a few different bikes from xl185 to XR500 THEN XR600 a first street bike was a K2 750 four then a FJ1100 I done a fair bit of late on my Honda ST1300 mostly on a sports toured and traveled most of AU.
But WOW I just got my African twin on Christmas day it is awesome just starting to farkle it up a bit to get it ready for some great camping weekends planning some nice goodies if anyone is interested in the local area on going for a ride or has a spot to in there group let me know I just love going for a ride my hand break and job are my only bad vices.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocman View Post
Gday all my name is George come from Way Up in North Queensland were I got the nickname Crocman anyway I live in Brisbane area near Redland Bay area of Queensland Australia.
I been riding for most of my life on a few different bikes from xl185 to XR500 THEN XR600 a first street bike was a K2 750 four then a FJ1100 I done a fair bit of late on my Honda ST1300 mostly on a sports toured and traveled most of AU.
But WOW I just got my African twin on Christmas day it is awesome just starting to farkle it up a bit to get it ready for some great camping weekends planning some nice goodies if anyone is interested in the local area on going for a ride or has a spot to in there group let me know I just love going for a ride my hand break and job are my only bad vices.
Hi Crockman, did you come from Weipa or Mt Isa?? anyway welcome to the forum from a follow FNQueenslander Mareeba. Sounds like you also love your BIG Dirt bikes, I myself went from a XL175 to a XT500 then a TT600 and now BIG RED, Drop us a private message sometime and we'll see if we can meetup for a ride?

The Burger.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page