Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Hello from CNY

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  sbatbte 
#1 ·
Hi all. Just found this forum. Wondering if there is anyone else on here that is anywhere near central NY. I live near Syracuse and am always hunting for more off road riding. Got a 2016 MT at the end of August, red/black/white. I often ride up in the Adirondacks and plan to do more exploring in the Catskills this year. Who's out there?

#3 ·
Nice. Would love to get together this year for some riding. Since it's snowmobile season, I've been looking at maps and linking up as much off road as I can. I think I've got a decent route set up. It's all south of Syracuse. Let me know if interested.

#7 ·
Hey cosmok, I'm in northeast PA just SE of Binghamton. There is some decent off-road stuff in my neighborhood: abandoned rail road tracks, miles of unpaved township roads and dirt/gravel road that parallels the Delaware River on the PA side. Also, you mentioned riding the Adirondacks so maybe I'll see you at Dirt Daze in June...

#9 ·
I’m between Syracuse and Utica. I ride into the ADK’s, often alone, but not yet comfy with extreme off roading. It’s too heavy, as I’ve lost 40 pounds due to an illness. Still riding and camping though.
Reach out next summer. I may ride today, it’s 29 degrees out.
Steve B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.