2016 Africa Twin-Red-Manual - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-04-2016, 02:32 AM Thread Starter

2016 Africa Twin-Red-Manual

For Sale: 2016 Honda Africa twin
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 1040, will go up little by little as I ride it a few days a week.
Price: $15,500 OBO

Howdy all, up for sale is my 2 month old, hard to find 2016 Honda Africa Twin in the beautiful red dakar paint scheme, with the standard manual transmission. She still has that new bike smell!
I bought the bike in August, and I've loved it but some things have come up and I need to let her go.
Barely over 1000 miles, warranty and tags expire next august. The 600 mile service was completed by Roseville Honda Motorsports at the end of August. The bike has been off road once, because it still has the original tires on it. A few farkles have been done by myself such as:
Factory Honda Center stand
Arrow full titanium exhaust
Moose Racing Onyx wide foot pegs
Batzen adjustable windscreen bracket
Misc. Red farkle tid-bits such as front fork pre load adjusters and brake reservoir covers.
Vortex front sprocket 15t, stock is 16t.
I have all stock parts, and am somewhat flexible on price if potential buyer did not want the Arrow system.
Asking 16,000 on the local CL, 15,500 OBO to fellow members. will let it got for 14500 with stock exhaust. I know the price is a bit high but I'm trying to recover some money from the exhaust and misc. farkles.

The bike is financed through Honda Financial so it does have a lein on it, and I owe about 7500 on her. Just basically looking to make my money back and clear my name from the loan. New owner can bring cash and I can pay off loan and send them the title, or get personal loan through your preferred financial institution.
Fly and ride this beauty home. Local airport is Sacramento International and I can accommodate for a pick up.

Please PM me for pics, I realized my post count is too low and I cannot post pictures.

Last edited by GingerOhooligan; 10-04-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page