Pet Store and Trail Ride - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By jefeyay

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

Pet Store and Trail Ride

Pet Store: Strapped a big bag of dog food to the rear seat and was surprised that I could barely tell it was there.

Trail Ride: Hit some ATV trails and was blown away by how smooth that big bike is in the rough stuff. Hills, rocks, rough trails, WOW. Was very tentative at first but by later in the day I was flying like I was on my old YZ dirt bike (ok not quite as fast but still...) Not sure exactly what I expected after reading all the glowing reviews, but I was definitely impressed. And those stock tires were great, not sure why all the complaints off road. I thought they were fine. They aren't knobbies or anything but not bad. Except for the mud. Did NOT like riding in the mud.

Like this thing more each time I ride it. Such a fun bike.
Wadeo likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page