Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum - View Single Post - US Orders
Thread: US Orders
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2016, 10:26 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 269
As I posted on the other thread, my dealer is saying April / May. I still don't think they actually know though.

I'm still pretty sure we'll get the bikes this year, so I'm not worried, but I did briefly think what would I do if they did cancel deliveries to North America this year? Would I wait it out for my 1st choice bike, or buy something different so that I didn't waste a summer with no bike?

Honestly, I think if Honda said "no bikes until the autumn!" I would probably buy the KTM 1190 Adventure R instead I think. My dealer also sells KTMs, so I'm sure they'd happily switch my deposit.
anotherbiker is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome