ATAS to CRF250L Rally - Page 2 - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 3Likes

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 08:04 AM

I have a 2017 AT and a 2016 CRF250L and have had them both for two years. Each one accomplishes a different task. You need both to have the perfect bike. Will be keeping both. No thoughts of ever selling either one. Use them both regularly. Use the AT about three times as often as the CRF because I spend most of my riding in a touring mode with long stretches of well maintained gravel roads. On another note, I also own a 2013 CB1100 (pearl white) just because it’s stunningly beautiful. Now then all three make the perfect bike. At least that’s what I tell my wife when she asks why I need three bikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-10-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
I have a 2017 AT and a 2016 CRF250L and have had them both for two years. Each one accomplishes a different task. You need both to have the perfect bike. Will be keeping both. No thoughts of ever selling either one. Use them both regularly. Use the AT about three times as often as the CRF because I spend most of my riding in a touring mode with long stretches of well maintained gravel roads. On another note, I also own a 2013 CB1100 (pearl white) just because itís stunningly beautiful. Now then all three make the perfect bike. At least thatís what I tell my wife when she asks why I need three bikes.
Just tell her it was three bikes or three women, standing well back helps.
superfunkomatic likes this.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

I have done a few miles now on the CRF 250Rally. It really shows how bad the low speed fuelling is on the ATAS. I thought I was happy to accept the ATAS low speed jerkiness but now that I have experienced super smooth fuelling at crawling speed it has reset my expectations.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page