Older Guy Problems. - Page 2 - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 10Likes

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-10-2019, 07:32 AM

I've got shoulder problems so I sympathise but no big deal on the AT fortunately. As the standard seat has two height positions it might be worth changing from the setting you currently have, a subtle change in height affects all the other limb angles, you never know?
Good luck!
Mike
feequess likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 04:08 PM

The problem is old age. You have to find a way to deal with your on issues, one thing for sure is don’t wyne about it
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 06:46 PM

I know that you indicated you were doing PT, but I will offer another thought. A really good Massage Therapist. I just got back to the office from my weekly 1-hour of abuse followed by a Cryo-therapy session, and I find it does wonders for my riding comfort. Not the most fun in process as I have asked him what his wish was as my body feels like it will snap like a big wish-bone, but it really increases my range of motion, and then the cryo-chamber at a -220 for a short stint increases the circulation dramatically. Worth a shot!

Oh, and Ewan, i think I can be of some help with the whole wallet thing, you can just send it my way and I will hold onto it for you. :-)
paxtonbrimstone1 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 04:17 PM

I had a rotator cuff injury and delt with pain and loss of motion for many years. I didn't believe in chriopactac care or theraputic massage. I tried it and it's changed my life. Self care becomes so important as we get older and dealing with past injuries. Just be sure your therapist understands your seeking goal oriented massage not relaxation like sweedish style. Check with your local hospital, many of them have therapist on staff and usealy offer very competitive rates and good skill set. Best of luck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
feequess likes this.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 08:53 PM

One thing to consider (don’t let the old man in )
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFMoore View Post

Oh, and Ewan, i think I can be of some help with the whole wallet thing, you can just send it my way and I will hold onto it for you. :-)
Your welcome to it ... its empty ... do you want the bills to go with it .. lolololool

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page