Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Colorado 9/9/19 - Alpine Loop

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  olmoggy1 
#1 ·
Did a little riding in Colorado last week. Weather was perfect! Chilly in the morning, mild in the afternoon.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Well,
Kind-a resurecting an older thread but, we have Jeeped in/on about all of those trails and areas shown in the pics. Without a doubt, it's an outstanding area for scenery and adventure. Most of the Jeeping is not hard. 4WD is not needed generally. I'd love to run the new AT/AS DCT in that area. Maybe I will sometime.
Scott

#7 ·
I dident have a jeep then but now we do to drag behind our motorhome

Was suppose to b in moab on the 15th but with everything going on we ended up cancelling our reservations. Our next trip is red river nm. in aug for offroading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Well Sir,
Here's our present setup. It's an '04 Itasca Horizon 36GD with the CAT C-7 330HP and, as you can see, we carry my little Yamaha TW 200 on a Versa Hauler AND, we tow our '15 JKUR. I had a ball running around on that TW in many, many areas we stopped and camped at. If all goes well, I'm gonna adapt and or, reinforce that Versa Hauler so it will accommodate the AT/AS and still tow the Jeep. It's gonna be a bit of work but, nothing I'm not used to. But, that will be the ultimate, to haul that AT and tow the Jeep.
Scott

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.