Just been to Romania from the Uk over two weeks, putting in big days fully loaded and unloaded trail riding over a few days and the following things have broken or been noticed...
1. The SET button on the computer got stuck and wouldn't come back out -warranty
2. Rear spokes are screwed with corrosion
3. The GIVI panniers are shite ( I use TT Vega on the GS for everything they are 9 years old and have only been scratched despite heavy duty off roading for years). I rolled the bike over in a petrol station in Hungary and the offside pannier is Buggered, the corner has totally collapsed and the riveted leading edge has folded in on itself and the pannier wouldn't go back on. ****.
4. Puncture to rear tyre (just an ally rivet) tube out and fixed in 30 mins, nice rear wheel removal without any need to loosen the adjusters (sweet)
5. 52 mpg over 2 weeks and 3500 miles
6. Bike hates headwinds at 80 mph plus - the fuel consumption drops to 40mpg.
7. Bike stable up to 100mph (not gone over)
8. Front suspension **** - cant stiffen it up enough (oil change and air increase ahoy)
9. love the DCT box on the motorway and even more off road (and I race enduro!)
10. the bars are 15mm too low for me.
11. the crash guards on the bars are ok, they work
12. Not enough tie down flexibility on the back
13. the standard screen is bloody good
14. the bike is very hot to ride - we were at mainly 36degrees and my knees / thighs were toast after ten mins avery day, no matter the speed or on road/off road
15. it back fired once (loud)
16. **** display brightness in bright light conditions
17. **** indicator controls
18. brilliant seat as standard
19. Karoo 3 tyres let me touch my feet down on tarmac bends on the transfagarasan highway.
20. KAroo 3 tyres have **** side traction to the rear off road
21. The Traction control is brutal and forces too much weight movement when it comes in - subtle it is not
22. the bike is a bitch to clean properly
23. brake power is perfect
24. Its 3rd acc connection point is very handy ( the one beside the fog plug)
Lovely bike, pleased I got one - it eats up off road and is easy to get the pegs down on tarmac.