Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Speedohealer

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  yetiboy01 
#1 ·
Hi everyone , I am thinking of fitting a speedohealer to my 2017 DCT and have been told I need a different wiring harness , I have seen the pictures and it seems that there are just the four wires from the unit to connect with the bikes own harness , has anyone done this already that can confirm this for me , and if so can you also tell me which colour wires go into the healer unit plug , ie red top left black bottom right , I'm sure you know what I mean .

Many thanks for your time and help

#4 ·
I would think you should be able to get just the harness. But contact them anyway they might tell you what pins to swap out. Or if that model will even work. I’m thinking They do have different “boxes” for different things like ABS, DCT, etc.

#12 ·
Thanks but it states NO DCT on the advert .

I am trying to work out how the wiring harness for the speedohealer is done , it looks like it has only four wires on all models that just needs connection to bikes harness , it would be good if anyone has the info of the dct fitted model harness colours to which terminal .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.