Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Green Chili Adventure Gear - Uprising luggage System

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Easterntide 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Yes!

I'm happy to report that Green Chile has been on my bikes for the past 3 years and I've used their soft rack and straps for a variety of things, such as hauling firewood, shipping boxes, camera gear (Pelican case) and the usual tent and dry bag combo. Solid product and superb customer service.

#6 ·
Yes!

I'm happy to report that Green Chile has been on my bikes for the past 3 years and I've used their soft rack and straps for a variety of things, such as hauling firewood, shipping boxes, camera gear (Pelican case) and the usual tent and dry bag combo. Solid product and superb customer service.
Sorry for being a few years late but I'm just now considering the GC setup for my 2016 AT. Do you have photos of it w dry bags setup?

#4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. It looks like a solid system for strapping dry bags and stuff to the bike. I really like the reckless 80 set-up but for the couple times a year when I need the soft luggage, the green chili set up with existing dry bags is a fraction of the cost and looks like it would keep everything in place just fine.
If anybody has used both systems and could provide comparisons that would be great

#5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. The green chili system appears to be a solid tie down system. While I really like the reckless 80 design, for the couple time a year when I really need the soft luggage the green chili system and the dry bags I already have may be just what I need for considerably less cash.
If anybody has used both systems I would be interested in your take on the two rack-less systems

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the feedback. Good to know it works. Has anybody used both the green chili system and the reckless 80?
On a side note this is the third time I have typed a response. The other 2 got lost in cyberspace "waiting for a mod to review".Not sure why, there wasn't any foul language. Lets see if this one gets posted???? Not sure why this got posted and lets me edit it when the others disappeared?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.