Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum - View Single Post - Beware of Poor Quality Finish 2017 Crf100l
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Shez

Exactly my point. Basically I have been told that because I didn't inspect the bike properly at the time of accepting delivery Honda can wriggle out of the 30 day rejection even though the parts were defective and not only passed through Honda's quality control but the dealers pre delivery inspections, below is the response from Honda Europe customer services re the 30 day issue

"As discussed on the phone when you took delivery of your Bike you would have been asked to check Bike over and make sure you are happy with the condition of the Bike."

I pointed out that had i been buying a used bike from a non franchised dealer I might have taken a little more time to inspect the bike but in all honesty I was suffering with a back and neck injury and getting on my knees to inspect the engine casings wasn't actually something I felt necessary.

So there we go - Honda can put crappy parts on their bikes, push them out the factory, then the dealers can turn a blind eye and the poor old bloke who puts his hard earned cash down is left with a kick in the pants because Honda protect themselves with a 30 day no rejection policy even though the issue was clearly there from the beginning.

I'll let you make your own mind up but my advice is don't trust Honda and as nice as the dealers are don't trust them either. Bottom line i've been had over

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome