Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Anyone know where this is from.?

4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  rswift-ebay 
#1 ·
I have my front end in pieces due to fitting fog lights and USB power etc. This is a rubber stopper like the one for the cigarette lighter port blanking plate in the left from fairing. It's not this (unless you fit one on the back of the plate).
Does anyone have an idea where else this is used. Ps. I also have taken my tank off.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
First of all :
suggestion if you wanna an answer , will be better wrote down model and year ...

BTW.
what you have is a 39119MJG640 "Audio Box grommet "

front left middle inner fairing .

Here the number 2

Attachments

#4 ·
left and right ?
Must be a special version ... :eek:
BTW there is one only , on the left side.

#8 ·
Used for cover something . You can see also in this picture the original position. ;)

Attachments

#9 ·
you see the round piece on the picture below with red circle?

Attachments

#10 ·
Check up under the fairing where the radiators are. If you just put on fog lights it's probably for the knock-out/hole where wiring is passed through the fairing to connect the two sides of your wiring harness for the fog lights. I put a little hole in mine to slip the wire through and keep junk from entering into that spot on the fairing.

#11 ·
Not intended for that use , nothing related with fog lights cables or similar, it´s simply a cover

#12 ·
You're right, there is no mention of it in the fog light installation instructions. Not sure what it was intended to cover. Here's where it is on the left-hand side of the bike. Worked great as a gasket for the wires coming out of my fairing for the Denali LEDs.

Attachments

#14 ·
dunno , may it´s time to bring the bike in some workshop.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.