Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Ohlins 48mm Fork Set FFHO101 $2000

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Asusptech 
#1 ·
I am selling a set of Ohlins 48mm forks for the 2016-19 Honda CRF1000 Africa Twin. Forks have been installed for approximately 500 miles, and in like new condition. They were used for promotional purposes and not abused. The forks will be packaged in the original box, with all papers, stickers, etc.. The forks will be sold for a very good price, but I will need the OEM forks traded to me from the buyer. I prefer to have some forks traded with lower miles, that are in perfect condition. The price is $2000, plus buyer pays all shipping costs(estimated at $50-$100 depending on location). I am setup to use Paypal or Venmo. I have attached some pics, please message with any questions. I would like the buyer to ship stock forks at the same time that I ship Ohlins, so bike downtime is minimum. Thanks for looking. Item located in North Carolina. Only shipping to the lower 48 US States. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for pictures.

#7 ·
I wish these would have shown up 3 weeks ago. I would have been all over them. My stock forks are not stock anymore they have the Ohlins 30 mil cartridges in them now. I passed this ad onto a few AT friends but they don't seem interested. Shame their not into fine quality suspension.

GLWS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.