Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum - View Single Post - Riding ATAS in a bit of rain.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
garyh

Riding ATAS in a bit of rain.

I've been testing mics in different locations, etc. for weeks, going crazy trying to get some half-way decent sound on my riding videos.

I did this test ride in the rain because the weather around here has been crap for a while.

It's just a fairly boring video of me putt-putting around town on some errands in the rain. I really wanted to test the new mic setup, so I went ahead and rode though I don't really like to ride in the rain much. (I have a perfectly good car for that).

But I think the sound is fairly decent, so I thought I'd share. See if you guys agree with me (re. the sound).

Thanks for watching, Gary

2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports - Manual.
Setup: Givi Tall Sport Touring Windscreen; Hepco & Becker Lower Engine Guards; Hepco & Becker Handle Bar/ Hand Guard Protectors; Hepco & Becker Tank Guard Soft Bags for OEM Uppers; HTTMT Kickstand Pad Extender (Red);
RAM Mounts X-Grip; Swegotech Forkshield; Touratech Zega Mundo Panniers and 2018 Rack (31/38L); Touratech 20mm Bridged Handlebar Riser; OEM center stand; OEM skid-plate, uppers and tires.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome