Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

RALLY RAID 17 & 19" TUBELESS WHEELS and CONTI TRAIL ATTACK 3 TYRES

7K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Momo 
#1 ·
Rally Raid Tubeless 17 & 19" Wheels complete with Conti Trail Attack 3 Tyres fitted.

Bought and fitted by Rally Raid in April this year, I have sold my AT last month and these are no longer needed. I have the sprocket and ABS ring plus bolts and spacers as they were fitted along with the warranty card for the wheels.

Mileage covered was about 1500 - 1700 miles if that.

I live in Sandy (Bedford) just off the A1if anyone wants to inspect them.

£1275

These wheels were fitted to my 67 reg DCT and made a massive difference from the standard wheels and tyres

#4 ·
The colour is black hubs and rims, reference the front and rear ABS rings I'll ring up and check with Rally Raid, my wheels were fitted by John the owner and it was a front ABS ring only. Not sure if its to do with age of my bike being a 17 (67) reg but I will check and give an update.

#5 ·
With reference to the ABS rings I contacted Rally Raid today, in a nut shell the rear ABS ring is for the new Sport model DCT however they are sending me a rear ABS ring to cover all models so this sale will have both ABS rings. Further to that if you contact them they would be more than happy to explain the reasons behind front and rear ABS rings.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.