2017 DCT in CA - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

Cool 2017 DCT in CA

Absolutely perfect condition and babied with all new consumables (tires, brake pads, etc). This is the DCT model with the automatic clutch and transmission. Spent 99.99% of its time as a commuter - I did take it off-road once and itís incredible for a bike of its size. Has the full crash bar system by GIVI that protects the front, upper and lower sides of the bike. Sale will include all the stock parts I have, a comprehensive Honda workshop (mechanics) manual, original paperwork, etc. Current mileage is 21K but it will rise as I use this bike every day. Registered til Jan 2020 and I have a clean CA pink slip in hand.
(Iíll have to dig out the paperwork but I think it may have an extended transferable manufacturers warranty until 2020 - not entirely sure)

Extras and features included are:

Grip Puppy comfort bar grips
Delkevic slip on (have the new, unused stock pipe too)
New HH EBC pads front and back
Recent DID gold chain
Lockable waterproof cargo top box
Full time DVR with front and rear cameras - starts recording as soon as bike is started.
Tubeless spoked wheels
New ContiTrailAttack 2 tires (I also have a used set of Heidenaus that I'll throw in for free)
Adjustable seat height
GIVI upper and Lower crash bars
LED aux lamps
Tapered All Balls head bearings
Anodized bar ends
XR footpegs (have stock too)
Center stand
12v power socket
Big horn (have stock too)
Comprehensive workshop and service manuals - though Iíve never looked at them because itís been 100% reliable
All filters and oil changed religiously with high quality synthetic oil and Honda clutch filters.

Please take a good look at the pics; the bike is flawless and in "as new" condition - not a scratch! I'll gladly send more pics on request.

Would consider trade in of 2012 V-Strom 650 or newer ONLY (+ cash difference obviously).

$9999 absolutely firm on this price - if it doesn't sell for this then I keep it.

Album here: https://www.africatwinforum.com/foru...-2017-dct.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 12:57 PM

Hello,

Still available?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Unread Today, 10:34 PM

Still available?

Wondering if AT is still available and where youíre located. Iím in Bay Area.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page