Available SHAD products for African Twin - Page 3 - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 8Likes

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo007 View Post
Is it normal that we can order the mount on the site but not the top box?
Good afternoon Speedo007.
Yes, you can purchase only the top mount for your bike, you can click here and it willredirect you to the fitment kit you need. Also, you can check our top cases, you will find the one you like and fits you needs.
Speedo007 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatporker View Post
I have recently fitted the SHAD 58x .. it is a superb topbox and suits the bike perfectly.. ample space. I have attatched some piccies

Nice pictures with the SH58X top case!
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-12-2018, 10:34 AM

SHADUSE question. While I really like the idea of the SH58x, I am leaning towards the smaller (size & price) SH39. I like the small profile and thinking I could start with that for my local runs and in the future add a 58x if I need additional space on occasional trips.

Would I need the same H0CR12ST top mount bracket? The SH39 description says the Universal mounting plate is included. And, says it holds a full face & 1 jet helmet. Would it hold a full face helmet and a mesh jacket (that kind of folds up a bit)? That is my normal need when riding local.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-20-2018, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascooter View Post
SHADUSE question. While I really like the idea of the SH58x, I am leaning towards the smaller (size & price) SH39. I like the small profile and thinking I could start with that for my local runs and in the future add a 58x if I need additional space on occasional trips.

Would I need the same H0CR12ST top mount bracket? The SH39 description says the Universal mounting plate is included. And, says it holds a full face & 1 jet helmet. Would it hold a full face helmet and a mesh jacket (that kind of folds up a bit)? That is my normal need when riding local.

Thanks.
Good evening dascooter,

You can start with the SH39 top case for your bike as it fits your needs for your local runs and it has a Capacity for 1 Full Face helmet + 1 jet helmet.
You will need the specific top mount for your bike, ref. H0CR12ST so you can mount the top case. All our top cases come with an universal mounting plate, but it does not replace the top mount fitment kit.
If you need any help, you can contact us.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page