Available SHAD products for African Twin - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum
 7Likes

post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Available SHAD products for African Twin

Top Mount

The SHAD Top Master fitting allows mounting a top case onto the motorcycle. It is a fitting specifically designed for each motorcycle model, taking into account its features. The result is a high-quality product, comfortable, safe, and easy to assemble and disassemble.
The top mount will fit the bike from 2016 to 2017.

Africa Twin CRF1000L (16-18) Top Mount

Ref. H0CR12ST

3P System Side Mount

The new 3P Side Case mount allows mounting of SHAD’s new Side Cases on the CFR1000L Motorcycle by Honda

SHAD's Patented new 3P Mounting system, One of SHAD’s most important innovations, were both safety and ergonomics were taken into consideration to develop this award-winning saddlebag mount.
With two side case options for CFR1000L bike, SH36 and SH35 side cases are easily removable, lockable but, accessible without the need of inserting a key.

Read more about our side cases

Africa Twin CRF1000L (16-17) 3P System

Ref. H0FR16IF

Africa Twin CFR1000L (2018) 3P System Mount
Ref. H0FR18IF

Pin System

The Pin System if one of our latest products we have available for tank bags. The innovative PIN SYSTEM secures the tank bag to the motorcycle in a safe and easy way. 3 or 4 of the original gas cap screws are replaced with the discrete 'pins', making the installation very simple and done in only a few minutes. With this Pin system you will be able to mount the following tank bags, E-04P, E-10P and E-16P.
Read more our available tank bags

Africa Twin CRF1000L (16-18) PIN System for Tank Bags

Ref. X010PS

For any question about our products contact us at:
Tel: (305)527-2289 TF: 1.888.9. SHADUS
Email: [email protected]
Find a dealer near you
TMac99 likes this.

Last edited by SHADUSA; 09-20-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 08:52 AM

I put an SH40 topcase on my bike this weekend and I must say I am very happy with the quality. I especially like that I can leave the case unlocked and remove the key; very convenient.

Tim
2018 ATAS
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 12:29 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by playinatwork View Post
I put an SH40 topcase on my bike this weekend and I must say I am very happy with the quality. I especially like that I can leave the case unlocked and remove the key; very convenient.
You can do it also with the Honda oem topcase. First unlock, then open the lid lever, then lock again. Now the topcase fastening lever is locked, but the lid lever not. You can use the lid lever without key.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 02:11 AM

Garage
I have to say first up I hate tank bags simply because of the hassle of removing when filling up, but with the amount of electronic crap I carry with me now I needed some place to get to that easily. I went to the E04 tank bag its the smallest they have and I am very happy with the way it goes on and off. If you remove it it also makes the bike look fairly stock with just the slightly longer pins showing.
The bags are semi rigid and very happy with the purchase.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your comment. Please let us know if you have any questions about your luggage.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipD View Post
I have to say first up I hate tank bags simply because of the hassle of removing when filling up, but with the amount of electronic crap I carry with me now I needed some place to get to that easily. I went to the E04 tank bag its the smallest they have and I am very happy with the way it goes on and off. If you remove it it also makes the bike look fairly stock with just the slightly longer pins showing.
The bags are semi rigid and very happy with the purchase.
Thank you for you insights on the E04 tank bag. Feel free to share your personal experience with it on the review section on the product page.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 09:21 PM

Like the looks of the Shad cases. Can you lock the tank bag on the bike? Wouldn't want it walking off when I am away from the bike.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-23-2018, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascooter View Post
Like the looks of the Shad cases. Can you lock the tank bag on the bike? Wouldn't want it walking off when I am away from the bike.
No, the PIN system is not lockable, however if you are not sure to leave the bag in your bike, you can easily remove and place it inside the top case or you can carry it.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 08:35 AM

SH40 on my ATAS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7-30-18 import 309.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	44269   Click image for larger version

Name:	7-30-18 import 307.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	44271  
dascooter and SHADUSA like this.

Tim
2018 ATAS
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Quote:
SH40 on my ATAS
Thank you for sharing your pictures with your new gear. Please let us know if you need any help.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page