Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody installed a power lead from the battery for a heated vest or battery charger? SAE style plug.
There is not a lot of space in the battery box for any additional connectors!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My dealer installed one during prep so I can just plug in the battery tender. fits and tucks in with the other wires under the cover so no dangly bits.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have leads from the accessory plug and also ran a lead from the battery for my gerbing. N problem just the proper eye rings and fishing the wire through.

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Kondor,

Mate have a look at my video in the previous post :)
If that's your video, thank you sir and nice job! I came across that video (and gave it a like!) right before I pulled the trigger on ordering my PC-8, which arrived last night. I hope to get to the install this weekend. I'm ready for heated grips since the temps here are starting to drop.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I installed a PC-8 from EB last week, kinda a tight fit under the seat especially if you keep the seat on the low position. Look at EB video and run the box the same way he has it and keep it as low and forward as possible.I have my battery charger lead hooked to one of the non switched leads and my receptical for my heated liner and my GPS on two of the switched ones. Waiting on heated grips as they will go to a switched side too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts