Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

16 Honda Africa Twin High Front Fender

29K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Caliboy 
Better to raise the front fender I think. I find it hard to believe that this kit is $48 US!! I will be making a few and maybe will post for sale.
Hey frostbitevinnie - Jonathan from Rugged Roads here :grin2:

Just want to make sure people are getting the correct info here - The UK price is £24.95, which includes VAT. For any orders outside of the EU, there is no VAT to pay, which drops the price down to £20.79 - which currently converts into a smidge under $28 US :wink2:

I think they are are are great value (yeah I know I'm biased) - everything is marine grade 316 stainless steel, including the threaded nut-serts, all supplied fixings, and even the welding wire is 316 - and there's a few processes that might not seem obvious to get to the finished item you see....... :laugh:

Thanks Jonathan and I appreciate your product and input. I'm a machinists, I run a large 5 axis CNC, and have access to lots of fine materials. I was thinking of making these out of 1 piece 316 or 308 SS, instead of welding threaded bungs on. We have a lot of small drops of this material so why not use it?

I think EVERYONE should buy your product! Out of curiosity what would shipping be to the US, Minnesota in particular?
Shipping this item to the USA would be around $10.00 :)

E-mailed the US distribution 2 weeks a go to enquire about shipping option to Canada and never heard from him. Can you ship to Canada?
Yes - we ship globally :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.