Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Africa Twin community,

My name is Jon. I work for an all aluminum radiator company and we are testing out our new Africa Twin radiators. We have three pairs that we are giving away for free. Free shipping in the continental USA. International shipping can be arranged as well. All we ask for is your feedback on fitment. If you are interested, please let me know! Thank you

Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Africa Twin radiator

Hi Jon,

I have a 18 Africa Twin Adventure Sport and live in W WA. My riding is road/off-road. Are your radiators standard replacements or high capacity? Please sign me up, I am interested.

Jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Jon, I'm very interested in the radiators, especially since I'm performing the 15k mile valve inspection on my bike. I also fabricate auxiliary lamp brackets for the AT that I'm working on producing and I am working on exhaust parts as well, so I know how important real feedback is. I can also video the install as well. Hope to hear from you. Here is an example of my brackets.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts