Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 DCT
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
William Gloege (Youtube Vlogger) put up his 109,000 km review of his AT that he has been riding around the world since it was new. Not a terribly precise review, but when you combine it with his 50,000 km review, it does show what sort of abuse and neglect these things will hold up to, with relatively minimal drama.

109,000 km review

See what you think... but you might still want to check the valves once in a while. :rolleyes:

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,104 Posts
Not bad considering it’s a ’16..

·
Registered
165 Posts
William Gloege (Youtube Vlogger) put up his 109,000 km review of his AT that he has been riding around the world since it was new. Not a terribly precise review, but when you combine it with his 50,000 km review, it does show what sort of abuse and neglect these things will hold up to, with relatively minimal drama.

109,000 km review

See what you think... but you might still want to check the valves once in a while. :rolleyes:
I like this guy. I was watching him before I bought my bike. He's at 109k 67,000ish miles and looking at riding his AT into the ground. Admirable. There's plenty of people who have done such mileage but aren't vloggers or don't post much. I'm keeping my AT until it or I die.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I said this earlier that I believe majority of owners experience no problem whatsoever. The unfortunate things obviously come to the surface. Just think about it. Most people don’t join forums only if they have a problem. Considering the AT numbers Honda have sold the forum members are far and few between. This makes me think that most owners have no problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts