Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh dear! I have finally decided to sell in order to buy a different kind of bike. I have owned this AT since new—it was first registered July 2016 (bought at P&H, Crawley). I have much enjoyed using it, mainly for touring in Europe and the UK, but also to pass my IAM test! It's never been off-road.

A full service history is available.
It is kept in my street under a cover. It's had a blast of ACF50 after every wash.
New tyres were fitted on 5 February.

Disclosure: a few dinks on the exhaust cover, where it fell/was pushed against another bike while parked in a bike bay in 2018. I was also hit from behind while waiting to join a roundabout in 2017, resulting in minor damage, all of which was repaired under insurance (the car driver accepted liability). I can supply documented details of the repairs.

Extras included: 12v. socket; Givi crash bars; Tutoro chain oiler; Oxford heated grips; Givi M5 monokey baseplate bolted to rear subframe; Garmin GPS charger wired in; Givi specific XS320 tankbag on tanklock plate; fender extender; cramp rest.

More photos of it can be seen on Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5fwcjywywjkz9a6/AADjs2igXsnzTC6r1YiH0IEZa?dl=0

The bike is currently in South London.

It will have done about 21,500 miles at point of sale.

£6,999.00

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts