Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Chaps,

I recentualy asked around in forums regarding the Euro category of my 2016 model, after phoning several dealers and rooting through the internet I could not find any solid evidence to state whether it was a Euro 3 or 4, I eventually phoned Honda UK who have advised that my 2016 at a NOx level of 0.0520 classifies it as a Euro 3 compliant model only, NOT Euro 4.

Rather helpfully they are also sending me a certificate from their homologation team to confirm this in case I should travel to london thus waiving the ULEZ charge, I should also note that they are providing this free of charge which is quite nice as I know some manufacturers have charged for this in the past.

I hope this will help others in the future as this for me is mainly for my Rapid Bike Evo unit as it is a 2017 model I have bought which now requires reprogramming to the Euro 3 emissions.

·
Super Moderator
6,341 Posts
Man, so far glad here in North America we don't need to carry a "Euro X" card to be legal to enter a region.

I find most late model stock Japanese motorcycles pretty clean burnin' in general.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is there any easy way to see if a 2016 model is Euro 3 or 4 or when the changeover was? Any parts (exhausts) difference etc? Or anything on the V5?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts