Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my Africa Twin, as my priorities in life are taking a different swing (getting married) and I cant really justify a big expensive bike like this. I am looking at getting a crf250l Rally instead, as I will likely just be commuting to work and taking short day trips on the weekends.

Its got about 2694 miles on it, but I'll probably ride some more if the weather is nice.

I've added the honda crash bars, a givi sidestand foot enlarger, bar risers, and a usb charger in the dash accessory port. I'll probably keep the rear trunk, but its a fairly cheap plastic deal, so you're not missing out on much there.

Its been mostly used on road, with some short gravel and dirt paths, but never laid down or dropped. It's had the first oil change, including both filters, and I used the recommended honda oil.

Bike is located in Lexington, KY, and I have a loan from a local bank on it, so we would need to meet at a local branch to pay the remaining balance and release the title.

Other than needing a good wash, the bike is in excellent condition. I'm asking $12,500. Let me know if you're interested.

FYI, some of the pics without the crash bars are from when I first got the bike,

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, I'm looking into 2016 and up CB500x's, so If you have one you'd like to trade and kick some cash, I'd be interested in that as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts