Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in San Diego, California I bought my AT new in April 2017 and in September I rode it through a muddy section of a Jeep trail when the bike fell at very slow speeds and I broke my leg. This was my dream bike but it just didn't work out. Now I am selling the bike complete or I am willing to part out the accessories.

Sorry for the pictures taken in the parking garage but my mobility is still limited.

The bike has been well maintained and garaged. There are minor scuffs but no cracks. The bike has been ridden both on road and off road. The off road riding has been on Jeep trails and fireroads.

2017 Honda Africa Twin DCT Red/White/Blue
$12,500
4,300 miles
California registered until April 2018

Accessories include:

Touratech Zega Pro Top Case and Rack Like new condition

Touratech Pannier Rack Like new condition

Madstad Adjustable Windshield 16" Like new condition (also have original windshield)

B&B Offroad Skid Plate Good condition, has two scratches on right side (also have original skid plate)

Honda OEM Crash Bars Good condition, has scuff on left side and possibly it is pushed in slightly but I can't totally tell, see picutre

Kaoko Throttle Lock

OEM Center Stand

Pirelli Scorpion A/T Tires 70/30 (also have the original tires) all tires have lots of life left

I'm happy to answer all questions. You can PM me, call 619-244-6971 or email [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts