Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 Africa Twin, Adventure Sport, DTC, ~10,000 miles. Between Nashville and Knoxville. (photo shows 9k but has 10k now)
Zip code is 38572. $12,500

I got this 3 months ago from dealer and to be honest, much as I want to kid myself my adventure riding days are over as get old. As for the bike the DTC is amazing and that's what makes it hard to part with. The ride modes are fantastic and you just hit the gravel button is great when you transition to dirt or a loose surface. Switched ABS is great too. If you have not ridden a DTC it only take a few miles to get used to and for anything fun you just switch to manual and use the paddle shifters, in that mode it shifts as fast and smoother than i ever could. Also even in automatic mode you can downshift for a corner and its smooth as glass and it has a number of ride modes and one the user can define. it also has heated grips. Sadly I'm old and broken and my dirt days are coming to end and now my old BMW RT is now my main bike. The bike is pretty close to mint except one blemish from the previous owner on the plastic by the seat about the size of a sliver dollar and a few small dings on the bags. Here are a list of the upgrades

Seat Comfort Seat.
Baja Design Squadron lights
Zumo 590 and powered mount
Bark Buster hand guards
Kaoko Throttle lock
Larger pegs (i think CJ Design's) and original pegs
Crash bar stiffener brace
Givi Explorer hard cases on Quick Dethatch mounts. both keyed the same
Larger rear carrier plate
Pugi taller screen and original screen
Headlight protectors
Factory center stand
Lager side stand foot plate
new in the packing Lithium Batter and Lithium battery charger

It runs like a new bike, just as you would expect from a bike with 10,000 miles and is ready to go anywhere. All the service was done by the Honda dealer before i picked it up. I can accommodate a fly ride to Nashville or Knoxville or can help with shipping ( you arrange and pay, I'll be here to help load) I'll get some more photos tomorrow and post them, best way to reach me is to PM or email me at [email protected]

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Plant Wheel Motorcycle Water
Plant Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Motor vehicle Measuring instrument Cyclocomputer Gadget

1 - 1 of 1 Posts