Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, l bought this from EDR in Beaverton, OR. Good price. Free shipping. Great guy on the phone. But, no instructions. most of the leads are labeled and l could probably figure it out, but there are a couple that are not. And, you just start it up and ride it off? ls there no fiddling with it first. HELP!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:
The guys at EDR Performance will be sending me the instructions and USB cable ASAP. They are a good bunch of guys and l'm being taken care of. But, if anyone has any insight or helpful tips, please chime in.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't help you, just wanted to say once you install it and test it, share your observations.
Done. lnstall was a pain because of routing and getting to some of the connectors. The O2 sensor connector and the Crank sensor connector in particular. The Dimsport on line instructions were pretty good, but a little confusing at first (the european instructions were modified to the US models) but, once l figured it out, it was a easier. My ATAS started up immediately and ran flawlessly. l loaded it with a pillion and l filled my panniers and rack to simulate the last ride l took. The low end and midrange are noticeably stronger and it pulls better than before. Was it race bike strong? No. But, it was noticeable. l rode 175 miles and it became stronger once it synced in with how l ride. l think it will be worth the money spent. And, l also installed the Guglatech fuel filter system as well. My pick up screen was almost completely plugged! l was shocked it even ran, quite honestly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts