Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think Honda will change the colors of the the 2019 ATAS ? I really the looks of the 2018 but I'm not ready to buy until next year and I expect some changes to the 2019 model. I'm hoping the colors don't change though !

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would have expected so given it was a 30th anniversary paint scheme. Otherwise they'd have change the tank badge number to 31st :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don’t take this wrongly, but hopefully not. What I means is, hopefully the current bike will be a nice Limited 30th Anniversary model. 2019 will be another nice colour scheme, although there probably be a few left over from this year.

How about a nice Black/Silver/white version of this years bike! :grin2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don’t take this wrongly, but hopefully not. What I means is, hopefully the current bike will be a nice Limited 30th Anniversary model. 2019 will be another nice colour scheme, although there probably be a few left over from this year.

How about a nice Black/Silver/white version of this years bike! :grin2:
The ATAS is the only color scheme I really like, none of the standard models do much for me.
I guess we'll find out soon enough :smile2:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have the ATAS. I think its the best looking colour scheme I have ever seen. It attracts a lot of attention when it is parked up. However I am aware that a lot of folks don't like it - and some, including my wife, hate the gold wheels! - and they are Alpinas with lovely black nipples !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got to say I have a 2018 Tricolour Africa Twin which is my 2nd. the first one I had was in 2016 in Rally Red ordered in 2015 and one of the first in the UK the only thing stopping me buying the Adventure Sport is the colour I love the bigger tank the dash and the additional electronics the only thing I cant live with is the colours
mad how one mans meat is another mans poison !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a post on advrider.com "2018 africa twin adventure sports" thread with new 2019 colors, with pictures, but I cannot paste a link on this forum since I don't have enough posts on my own...

·
Registered
65 Posts
In my humble opinion the 30th Anniversary colours look fantastic,it played a big part in making my decision to buy one.

:smile2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts