Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

2020 Africa Twin Problems???

22K views 39 replies 18 participants last post by  SHUMBA 
I got the ATAS 2020 ES DTC nearly 1 year no issues. AT or ATAS is always a question what I personally find is if your are a small guy go for a AT if you are big and long try the ATAS. The bike has to fit with you and should give home/good feeling. I see here people on a beemer/ktm and when they stop at traffic light they are not able to put both feet’s on the ground.
The weight difference is 30kg but that is only a issue when your hit the ground.
The 2020 model is totally different bike then the older models in my opinion it is better balance and the gravity centre is lower.

The boot time of the honda screen is not bad. But due stupid regulations Honda must show all safety warnings this must be done as first screen. I have same in car it starts-up with the logo of LR then when I go in reverse it shows a waring in screen with lot of bla bla then you to wait until screen is empty then you have good view. This all made by officers who think that we are stupid. I want to have the choice to disable this kind of screens also the logo of honda I know I am siting on a honda and not on a Solex.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.