Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods can take his down if they wish but I am not here to pump the channel, just to help others with my experience with the new bike and to also gain knowledge from others.
I hope these help!

Video 1: Me taking the 2020 Africa twin Adventure Sports DCT out for a ride.

Video 2: Me buying and picking up a new Adventure Sports with DCT and Electric suspension (I did buy the Plus Pack but not coming to me until January!)

Happy to answer any questions on this superb bike. Am up to 550 miles now.

Ade

·
Super Moderator
6,433 Posts
(+1) on the video ride review. The viewer gets a good virtual feel for the ride, and the audio is good enough to get a sense of the exhaust tone/rumble.

I am not a fan when audio back tracks overwhelms the sound of the bike. That is kept reasonably under control here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mods can take his down if they wish but I am not here to pump the channel, just to help others with my experience with the new bike and to also gain knowledge from others.
I hope these help!

Video 1: Me taking the 2020 Africa twin Adventure Sports DCT out for a ride.

Video 2: Me buying and picking up a new Adventure Sports with DCT and Electric suspension (I did buy the Plus Pack but not coming to me until January!)

Happy to answer any questions on this superb bike. Am up to 550 miles now.

Ade
First, thanks for the video. It's one of my faves on the 1100 and I've watched it a few times at this point! :)

A few questions:

How are you finding the stock tires? Probably fine if you're more street biased, but I was curious anyway.

What are your thoughts on the electronic suspension? Game changer or just nice to have? Do you really feel significant difference in the settings?

Now that you have some miles on it, what are your thoughts on DCT?

·
Registered
2 Posts
First, thanks for the video. It's one of my faves on the 1100 and I've watched it a few times at this point! :)

A few questions:

How are you finding the stock tires? Probably fine if you're more street biased, but I was curious anyway.

What are your thoughts on the electronic suspension? Game changer or just nice to have? Do you really feel significant difference in the settings?

Now that you have some miles on it, what are your thoughts on DCT?
I agree with all points. And I have the same questions.

Thanks,

Craig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts