Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
2022 Africa Twin Manual. R380B.
551 Posts
I am searching for the '22 Quick shifter. Cheaper than '21.
I wonder if it will fit earlier years?
It have less parts, but I do not the connector or the calibration will be different?

· Registered
2020 Honda Africa Twin
25 Posts
I am searching for the '22 Quick shifter. Cheaper than '21.
I wonder if it will fit earlier years?
It have less parts, but I do not the connector or the calibration will be different?

@ViperTech18 That's a significant amount of savings between model years. I see the part number is different for the 2022 version you linked to above. I have a new to me 2020 and I'm interested in the quick shifter as well. What year model is your bike? If you pull the trigger and go for it, please share your results here!
Thanks!

· Registered
551 Posts
@BetterByCab My Bike is a '' 22. Still pending the order for the Quick Shifter.
Waiting the Crash Bars, and later will continue.
I did not read anywhere so far, if somebody did the try out yet, to install a "22 QS to a "21 or "20 Bike.
That's why I wonder if the Connector, or the Calibration/Reading/Settings/Software will be different between years.

The Incognita continues.............

· Registered
2 Posts
Is the QS same for all Honda models? I'm looking Fireblade QS can be found even cheaper than CRF ones. Since my QS on 18 ATAS didn't last more than 10 months I'm after a cheaper solution this time but would prefer OEM option? 21-22 seems to be working on CRF1000 as I've manage to find around web. I figure out since I have all the part likeage from OEM I just need sensor and connector?

· Registered
551 Posts
UPDATE
Finally I received the QS from Webike. Good price. Rigth now they list it cheaper at $ 178 !!!!

I installed and Boy!!!!!, it works very sweet and nice.
Very Happy with this great gadget.
Also read on FB groups, a guy installed the '22 QS on a '21 AT.
Then, it is a direct fit.

Attachments

· Registered
CRF 1100
12 Posts
Hello gays i have 1100 with quickshifter
I speak with my friend mechanic and this gay have the racing team here in Greece 1000 cbr and 600 cbr and we speak about quickshifter he told me not to use because makes promlem to the gear box depth of time.
He is very expert they use on the cbr 600 and 1000 quickshifter from HRC!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts