Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a trip from the UK to take in Western France and Northern Spain, possibly late spring or early summer 2020 (may, June) taking on around 10days give or take a couple of days.
No firm plans at this stage only to say there will be no camping or Mile munching on toll roads unless absolutely necessary, and lots of good food and wine to be consumed during the trip. I do not have a pillion partner, just lke to ride at a reasonable pace and enjoy the scenery with stops to view the scenery or local places along the trip.
Regards d be William NG to tag along with another group or discuss meeting up with any like minded bikers, if anyone is interested in a chat pls drop me a pm, Richard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would be willing to to tag along with another group or discuss meeting up with any like minded bikers, if anyone is interested in a chat pls drop me a pm, Richard

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, I am looking for opportunities to take the bike on some tours.
I don't fancy Spain but I can put a few people up in our place near Fougeres on the Normandy/Brittany border.

Saying that... Umm. The Pyrenees would be epic and I would filming the lot for the show.

To start with , early doors, will be looking at Isle of wight, New Forest, etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Keep in touch Richard I get my new 1100 in January and fancy doing honda of road course in wales.first you fancy that

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone do the honda adventure courses in Wales .??? Getting new 2020 honda1100.in January looking for good courses in Wales any help would be really helpful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts