Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got the news from my dealer. My 2020 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT won’t be here till mid June. I put down a deposit last October. Last update said it would ship tomorrow but today I got the bad news 6 more weeks...

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,973 Posts
Well I just got the news from my dealer. My 2020 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT won’t be here till mid June. I put down a deposit last October. Last update said it would ship tomorrow but today I got the bad news 6 more weeks...
On the bright side, you ARE getting one.

Reactions: Robotaz

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, I always cringe when people say, “first world problems”, but in this case I’d say you’re fairing rather well to be able to afford it and be worried about it in general. A lot of people would probably be ditching a deposit on a motorcycle right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked mine up last weekend (SF Bay Area). I'd asked for one of the first sometime last summer and my dealer said there was one ahead of me. I figured with the virus that I might have to wait, but was surprised to find it had arrived and I picked it up 4/25. It was worth the wait.

·
Super Moderator
6,341 Posts
I just picked mine up last weekend (SF Bay Area). I'd asked for one of the first sometime last summer and my dealer said there was one ahead of me. I figured with the virus that I might have to wait, but was surprised to find it had arrived and I picked it up 4/25. It was worth the wait.
Congrats Edgett!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts