Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gents I traded in my 2017 DCT for this new beast! The 2021 ATAS DCT. I added oem lightbar, engine guard, tank grip pads and upper wind deflectors. It has 0 miles due to current weather here in Pa. I wanted to take her out, but couldn't bring myself with all the salt and slop on the roads.
Ill hopefully be able to provide some first ride impressions shortly.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well gents I traded in my 2017 DCT for this new beast! The 2021 ATAS DCT. I added oem lightbar, engine guard, tank grip pads and upper wind deflectors. It has 0 miles due to current weather here in Pa. I wanted to take her out, but couldn't bring myself with all the salt and slop on the roads.
Ill hopefully be able to provide some first ride impressions shortly.

Love it. I also purchased the 2021 ATAS in Darkness Black Metallic. Also installed crash and engine guards (from TouraTech) in stainless.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love it. I also purchased the 2021 ATAS in Darkness Black Metallic. Also installed crash and engine guards (from TouraTech) in stainless.
Yes agree! Love it as well. I've been waiting for awhile for this bike and features which match my style of riding. I did get a chance to ride it for the first time today and it fits like a fine leather glove. Stable, smooth, predictable, massive refinements to the DCT (no more clunky slows shifts) and finally the pleasing notes coming off the engine and out pipe match the bikes appearance.
35 miles today and 100k or more yet to come.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts