Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,005 Posts
That is one thing we don't have this side of the pond and no punch holes in the manual either so would be a fair bit of work to replicate. Having said that I did it years ago on VF400 and CBR600 manuals but probably won't bother with the CRF one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone have a PDF version of service manual and is willing to share? No need for physical book or search enabled version - I would use it only for general knowledge. CRF1000L is available on the internet, but could not find CRF1100L. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,660 Posts
Does anyone have a PDF version of service manual and is willing to share? No need for physical book or search enabled version - I would use it only for general knowledge. CRF1000L is available on the internet, but could not find CRF1100L. Thanks!
Just a reminder to Forum folks that the Africa Twin Forum does not support the sharing and duplication of copyrighted material.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is one thing we don't have this side of the pond and no punch holes in the manual either so would be a fair bit of work to replicate. Having said that I did it years ago on VF400 and CBR600 manuals but probably won't bother with the CRF one.
I would think you would be able to take the un punched manual to your local stationary and office supply shop and get them punched for a small fee. In Canada, that would be Staples.

·
Registered
20 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts