Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Africa Twin (CRF1000 DCT)
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
321ps 360 images shot in the autumn here on a tour on my 2019 AT DCT
( perfect bike letting lefthand free to operate the camera trough WIFI on the iPhone)
mostly small roads avoiding the highway. note they are shoot while driving 50-90 km/h
see the tour on TomTom road trips below.

The camera used are an insta 360ONE X image size 8000x4000 multi resolution in Pano2VR6 viewer
Note: you must have your own Google API key to be able to show the embedded map on a website.

Ecoregion Map Organism Terrestrial plant Slope

https://svendus.se/2021-mctour-vadstena/

·
Registered
CRF1100 DCT 2021
211 Posts
impressive, most impressive! got to see it on the computer big screen
¿so what holds the camera?

·
Super Moderator
6,767 Posts
Pretty cool way of cataloging the excursion points of interest. Nice presentation.

Must take a lot of device memory?

·
Premium Member
2019 Africa Twin (CRF1000 DCT)
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty cool way of cataloging the excursion points of interest. Nice presentation.

Must take a lot of device memory?
Sorry for my late answer the ASUS motherboard on my PC did collapsed this morning
so i am now on my MacBook Pro

The panoramas are shared in Multi resolution! image tiles that the browser arrange in higher and higher resolution when you zoom in the projeckt size are kept on my PC so i can update that info later

Rectangle Font Operating system Screenshot Parallel

Further more the panoramas have direckt #node access if you take the number in the drop-down or the info button
example: #node231 and add this in the end off the webb address in the addressbar it will take you to the Castle in Vadstena
Code:
https://svendus.se/2021-mctour-vadstena/#node231
Plant Sky Vehicle Cloud Product

Regards Svendus

·
Registered
CRF1100 DCT 2021
211 Posts
"... ASUS motherboard on my PC did collapsed this morning...
I been there!! 💩 :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts