Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the third day of ownership I took a ride from Amarillo, Tx to Hereford in Deaf Smith county to visit the old WW2 chapel built by Italian POWs. The chapel is in a cornfield and only accessible by a dirt road that is heavily rutted and covered in deep dust. The AT handled it very well even with the stock tires.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very cool! I love finding places like that, it takes a special knack to seek out those neat places.
Enjoy the new AT, bought mine in May and can't stay off it!

·
Registered
125 Posts
On the third day of ownership I took a ride from Amarillo, Tx to Hereford in Deaf Smith county to visit the old WW2 chapel built by Italian POWs. The chapel is in a cornfield and only accessible by a dirt road that is heavily rutted and covered in deep dust. The AT handled it very well even with the stock tires.
don't be scared of them stock rubbers. They've worked fine for me in all kinds of muck.
Freetown_mud.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great photo. I hope you're still enjoying your new ride. I know I've had a blast with mine in the first couple of months.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks like you are putting her to use as intended. Keep it up, she will take you to some great places and give you great memories.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts