Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my AT in June, really enjoying it as a replacement for my 950. Touring, off-road, commuting, MSF training, the AT is happy to do it all.

My wife with the AT while in Nova Scotia (we live in Virginia).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's doing okay. I've lost one of the rubbers that ride in the attachment arms, having trouble location a new one. Honda America don't have a part #, looks like I may have to order it from overseas.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm on 11,500 miles - you have some catching up to do!

·
Registered
479 Posts
It's doing okay. I've lost one of the rubbers that ride in the attachment arms, having trouble location a new one. Honda America don't have a part #, looks like I may have to order it from overseas.
One of these rubbers is constantly falling out of mine, luckily I haven't lost it yet.

·
Registered
329 Posts

The part number is 08L02-MGH-640

Number 5 in this diagram:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish it was that easy Jason, that part is easily available in North America. What I need is #6 in the diagram below. I ordered it from France yesterday, since neither the local dealer or Honda could get me a part # that worked here.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It is so frustrating living in North America. Before I moved here I assumed that everything was better because the market is so much bigger, but I guess that is because it is a huge lumbering beast of a place!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's frustrating when I have the Honda part # and the local dealer can't order the part. It's a great bike so I'll put up with small issues like this.

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you're passing Montreal then pop in!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Next trip is South, to the Barber Vintage event. Maybe more Canada next spring.:)
Is that the Horizons Unlimited one? Too far for me this time of year (work to catch up on)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wish I would get my AT Dakar DCT. Dealership has gotten one Dakar in manual, two silver manuel, and one silver DCT. Been since April now. Oh where oh where could my AT Dakar DCT be!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put 96,000 miles on my NC7 in three years, but can only dream of putting the first mile on the AT Dakar DCT while at doctor's office.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts