Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Fellas,
Just purchased a 2020 ES DCT from a dealership yesterday. I haven't ridden it, didn't test drive it, don't even have possession of it yet. Due to the weather yesterday, I opted to pick it up later.
My experience with riding has all been with dirt bikes / enduros, but nothing like this one, which is what sold me on it. I've been tracking this bike since January, here on this forum and youtube posts. All I've done is name the bike - Canto 46
Looking forward to this experience.

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Howdy Fellas,
Just purchased a 2020 ES DCT from a dealership yesterday. I haven't ridden it, didn't test drive it, don't even have possession of it yet. Due to the weather yesterday, I opted to pick it up later.
My experience with riding has all been with dirt bikes / enduros, but nothing like this one, which is what sold me on it. I've been tracking this bike since January, here on this forum and youtube posts. All I've done is name the bike - Canto 46
Looking forward to this experience.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new purchase! What is the history of the bikes name?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new purchase! What is the history of the bikes name?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Lol, Nothing to brag about, No Super Motocross, No tricks of the trade, Stock, but since you asked.
Yamaha DT100 - Everyday after school, bad little bike
Yamaha XT 400
Yamaha WR450 - Still have it, but too old to enjoy it, and the gas tank is small, I can only ride 50 miles before I'm looking for gas.
I'm looking to get Comfy on this new bike.

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Lol, Nothing to brag about, No Super Motocross, No tricks of the trade, Stock, but since you asked.
Yamaha DT100 - Everyday after school, bad little bike
Yamaha XT 400
Yamaha WR450 - Still have it, but too old to enjoy it, and the gas tank is small, I can only ride 50 miles before I'm looking for gas.
I'm looking to get Comfy on this new bike.
Gotcha. I saw the closing line of your post" All I've done is name the bike - Canto 46. "

I thought Canto 46 was the name of the bike and how that name came about. :)

But is that a signature and not the name of the bike?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, Canto 46. Name of the Bike. Just playing with Dante - The Divine Comedy. I'm expecting this ride to take me through hell or high water. It's the internet, I can't take parts of it too seriously, so I add to it.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hi and welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts