Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new (old) bolts I had laying around for the wind screen, not the best cause they are real soft aluminum. Really no issues with them other than they are not very durable and don’t take well to taking on and off...
Moved my GPS to my new Camel windscreen brace ( got it just for that ) because I put on the new H&B handlebar protection ( LOL, just for looks ). And too wanted the GPS higher and easier to see, speaking of which - disregard the purple zip ties in the pics. they are just temporary cause I ran out of small black ones :grin2: I do like the H&B handlebar protectors they really stiffen things up and look dam good (I think). Now I’m just waiting on a blue aluminum crossbar (so it will look more like some motocross bars).....

Next big ticket- - -Electronic cruise control, maybe a Christmas present for myself >:)

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
P.S. I gotta say those weights IN the bars didn’t give me as much trouble as I had imagined. They did of course come unhooked/unclipped but I had gently pulled them out enough that I could hook them an pull the out far enough to reattach the clips and hook the bolt to the end..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts