Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just bought my A.T. yesterday and am really stoked about this bike! I have been riding since I was 5 years old. I currently own a '08 Suzuki Bandit 1250, '00 KLR. I just sold my '09 wee to make room for the A.T. So far everybody is getting along just great. My wife won't be happy at all when she wakes up though. Oh well, not everybody can be stoked about buying a new bike!

I look forward to getting some good info here on this bike. I already went through the fairing removal and acc. plug video. Gotta have my Zumo and Gerbing!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on getting your AT.

Have you started thinking about what modifications and accessories you want to get?
What were you riding before the AT?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats! Im in MN as well (western suburbs) did you buy from Moon?

Yeah I did, from Kyle. I got to moon often and have bought there before. Great dealer. I put on 300 miles today so I can get to the 1st oil change pronto. I'm really liking this bike!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum, congrats on getting your AT.
Thanks!

Have you started thinking about what modifications and accessories you want to get?
SW Motech crash bars, skid plate, givi side racks, center stand.

What were you riding before the AT?
My first bike ever but I learned how to ride today, do wheelies, two track, single track, deep river crossings, all in a tank top, shorts and sandles!:wink2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts