Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Africa Twin ABS information so far doesn't get any better than this. Here I have combined all that you need to know:
To tailor the overall electronics package to capably tackle any conditions on or off-road, the Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)* system offers three levels of control, and it is possible for the rider to turn off the ABS* system for the rear wheel.
HSTC and ABS not available on base version; equipped as standard on ABS and DCT versions
- Honda Selectable Torque Control System (HSTC):* HSTC 3-levels + Switch Off (*ABS & DCT models only, not on STD model)
- Dry Weight: 208kg (STD), 212 kg (ABS), 222kg (DCT)
- Kerb Weight: 228kg (STD), 232 kg (ABS), 242kg (DCT)
- Length x Width x Height: 2,335 x 875 x 1,475mm (STD), 2,335 x 930 x 1,475mm (ABS/DCT)
- ABS system type: ABS* 2-Channel with rear ABS off switch (* ABS & DCT models only, not on STD model)
- Brakes Front: 310mm dual wave floating hydraulic disc with aluminium hub and radial fit 4-piston calipers (*ABS) and sintered metal pads
- Brakes Rear: 256mm wave hydraulic disc with 2-piston caliper (*ABS) and sintered metal pads. Also Lever-Lock Type Parking Brake System on DCT model.