Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few accessories from my 2017 Africa Twin that I would like to sell. All are like new or brand new and never installed.

New Givi Lower Engine Guards - TN1144. Never installed, brand new. The instructions I have say DCT, but the pictures and parts are for 2016 – 2017 Africa Twin Standard. $90.00 USD + shipping.

Puig Smoke Touring Windscreen (23”x14”) was installed on the bike for a short time, has no scratches or wear marks. Uses the AT windscreen mounting screws. $60.00 USD + shipping.

Smart Moto O2 (oxygen sensor) Eliminator Kit. Contains plug for removing the O2 sensor, and the jumper for the connector. I ordered this from Europe, but didn't install it. Brand New $10.00 USD + shipping.

Eastern Beaver Brake / Tail Light Adapter. Never installed, Brand New. $12.00 USD + shipping.

Eastern Beaver Power Splitter for Front Fairing Power Connections. I installed it on my AT so I could have dedicated power for my GPS. Remove it when I removed the GPS and sold the bike. It is in like new condition. $20.00 USD + shipping.

All parts are plus shipping.

Package deal: Everything for $200.00 USD and I pay shipping to lower 48 US.

Thanks for looking, Bud...

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd like to buy just the Smart Moto O2 (oxygen sensor) Eliminator Kit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm interested/ want to buy the power splitter. Send me a pm with the details when you get a chance. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a few accessories from my 2017 Africa Twin that I would like to sell. All are like new or brand new and never installed.

New Givi Lower Engine Guards - TN1144. Never installed, brand new. The instructions I have say DCT, but the pictures and parts are for 2016 – 2017 Africa Twin Standard. $90.00 USD + shipping.

Puig Smoke Touring Windscreen (23”x14”) was installed on the bike for a short time, has no scratches or wear marks. Uses the AT windscreen mounting screws. $60.00 USD + shipping.

Smart Moto O2 (oxygen sensor) Eliminator Kit. Contains plug for removing the O2 sensor, and the jumper for the connector. I ordered this from Europe, but didn't install it. Brand New $10.00 USD + shipping.

Eastern Beaver Brake / Tail Light Adapter. Never installed, Brand New. $12.00 USD + shipping.

Eastern Beaver Power Splitter for Front Fairing Power Connections. I installed it on my AT so I could have dedicated power for my GPS. Remove it when I removed the GPS and sold the bike. It is in like new condition. $20.00 USD + shipping.

All parts are plus shipping.

Package deal: Everything for $200.00 USD and I pay shipping to lower 48 US.

Thanks for looking, Bud...
I guess I'll ask here since PM won't work, Are the Givi engine guards still available for 2017 std.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I guess I'll ask here since PM won't work, Are the Givi engine guards still available for 2017 std.
Maybe he needs a wellness check! he was on line all this week but i guess doesn't want to sell the givi's to anyone! Sell em or take em off the site, Admin this is not a good example for a site. I'm as old as he and not near as? Later Bud!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Givi Engine Guards... are NOT for sale any longer

Just not to 'Reg Frank'. He has question my integrity using another UserID. I do not know what his intentions are???

I do not want to do business with someone that does not trust me.

I do not have to sell these parts to a person that wants to cause trouble. Frank, Go buy your parts somewhere else.

Bud...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just not to 'Reg Frank'. He has question my integrity using another UserID. I do not know what his intentions are???

I do not want to do business with someone that does not trust me.

I do not have to sell these parts to a person that wants to cause trouble. Frank, Go buy your parts somewhere else.

Bud...
Ok Bud nuff said! Yes I have two handles on this site from using google to sign in and then making an account, they can't be merged. It depends on which device I use at the time. Put yourself in a buyers shoes! Bad enough these days anywhere, not to mention a situation like this. I have and its happening all the time forums are joined by criminals run up posts and rip folk off. I have asked for a voucher of a seller prior to this and will in the future. All I was looking for was a deal on a guard for like you my beloved AT. You have a sincere apology if I offended you. I fail to understand how a little humor is causing trouble? If you are that thin skinned put up a warning sign, remember you would be the one with cash and item in hand. B safe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts